La Ventana Classic
This winter escape to warm weather and good times. Enjoy the La Ventana Classic, a raucous, adventurous and unique windsport/paddle sport event. Set for January 17-21, 2018 in Baja Sur, Mexico, at a stunning event site situated between the azure Sea of Cortez and rustic foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range.
Letter from the event founder
Very truly yours ~ Tim Halter, Event Director
What is it?
- SUP Competitor compete for, cash, SUP Boards and paddles.
- SUP Sportsman / Sportswoman class will be competing for great sponsor prizes and trophies.
- 12′ 6″ and under and 14′ board categories open in both Competitor and Sportsmen divisions.
- Overall points system set up for SUP Competitor division. Racers earn points based upon individual placing in the variety of races during the La Ventana Classic. Prizes & awards for top overall point scorers and first place finishers,
- Board rules for all races: no rudders, keels, dagger boards, kites, sails or motors.
- Need help transporting your board to/from San Diego? We can do it \ round trip from San Diego to La Ventana, Baja, and back. Contact Barrett Tester at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to arrange your transportation.
- Register online at www.laventanaclassic.com